The annual New Hampshire Summit on Higher Education, hosted by NHCUC, will be a virtual series held over 2021–2022, kicking off on November 30. The Summit is the leading statewide gathering of public and private higher education, business, and civic leaders to address critical issues facing New Hampshire and beyond.
The first key session, “The Higher Education Policy Landscape,” is slated for November 30, 2:00–3:15 pm. Designed to build understanding of how national and regional higher education policy is evolving, this virtual session will also identify the impacts, challenges, and opportunities that face the state’s postsecondary institutions.
Session panelists include state, regional, and national higher education leaders:
• Tom Harnisch, State Higher Ed Executive Officers (SHEEO)
• Sarah Spreitzer, American Council on Education (ACE)
• Sarah Flanagan, National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
• Lawrence Schall, New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
• Michael Thomas, New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE)
Join us for this exploration of the current and emerging policy issues affecting higher education. If you’re unable to attend while the panel is in session, we encourage you to register to receive a link to the session recording.